Selena Gomez台灣後援會
歡迎來到Selena Gomez台灣後援會^^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Selena Gomez台灣後援會
歡迎來到Selena Gomez台灣後援會^^
Selena Gomez台灣後援會
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Selena Gomez台灣後援會

您沒有登錄。 請登錄註冊

Selena Gomez詳細資料

向下  內容 [第1頁(共1頁)]

1Selena Gomez詳細資料  Empty Selena Gomez詳細資料 周日 12月 05, 2010 3:07 pm

selena881106

Selena Gomez詳細資料

.網址:http://www.selenagomez.com
https://www.youtube.com/selenagomez
http://www.myspace.com/selenagomez
http://www.twitter.com/selenagomez
https://www.facebook.com/dreamoutloud

轉載請註明

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/vivy-881106/

個人資訊:
你做什麼做後打金與您第一次的獨奏專輯,環繞你第三次的季節主演命中的一系列中和收入 rave 你電影首次亮相的?如果 Selena · 戈麥斯你跳舞。你最少得到世界上的腳"無雨年"。"吻科技說的後續行動 Selena 的黃金認證好萊塢記錄首次亮相 CD、"一年無雨"顯示 Selena 和她的樂隊的現場,在這一脈動的一整個新光五彩和準備鏡像的球。

Selena 說,"我真正想要的東西,感覺真好執行,但有一個技術/舞成名,"。"我想有了意義和旋律和更多的授權歌詞。"這正是她提供了在"無雨年"。使用齊秦添詹姆斯科技安東尼娜 Armato、 凱文 · 魯道夫 ·、 托比迦 Jonas Jeberg 等頂級生產者,Selena 保持一個更加快的節奏探討愛情、 自由和目前生活快樂的主題。

Selena 學分相冊的新技術傾向,她 2010年白金認證單 ' 自然,",指出她的方式。該跟蹤"真是幫了我找出我想要的位置,"她說。"有一種感覺時我執行那首歌,我愛,所以當我回去工作室,我必須更好地瞭解,我想成為音樂。

她獲取權與軌道開放"一輪科技回合"達到極限愛優柔寡斷的一個理想合成器驅動歌。哀"一年無雨"可能更疲弱,但它的美麗印象 Selena 不夠,使其標題的軌道。她回顧說,"當我這首歌時,我去的屋頂,"。每個人都有了,一個人,他們沒有不能生存。它是正是我想要說什麼。去雙西班牙版本的的歌在該語言中的 Selena 的第一個記錄。

有了今年 18,Selena 已經成熟以來使她專業的首次亮相在年齡 7,但女孩仍想要的是什麼歌像"聚焦""關閉,鏈"的樂趣和"夏季的不熱"都是有關。"岩神"功能別人比凱特 · 佩里對支援人聲,雖然"直覺"擁有積極的態度來騙出 double-time 致敬的懷中 Eric Bellinger 與 Selena 二重唱。

"鬼的你,"對一個如此粗糙的解體的美豔歌謠 Selena 慢了下來的東西,再多的"生活瘋狂大聲"可以粉碎的記憶體。"這是很漂亮、 很原始,"Selena 說的這首歌。雪麗 Peiken 監製它。她瞭解我,知道每一件事,我經過,並知道如何以美麗的方式表達出來。

翻轉一邊 Selena 來與"病態的"關於失去一個失敗者的馬特廣場寫入和生產軌道回強 ("你知道童話故事不會成真 / 不時要")。這張專輯結束"有不一樣的生活明天,"表示的 Selena 建立了她的生活和事業的信仰是史詩電源歌謠。

達拉斯本機的情況下,Selena · 戈麥斯開始代理七歲時她降落在受歡迎的電視系列中的作用"巴科技朋友"這兩個季節的是規則運算式。她在 2003年科幻動作冒險電影降落她第一個電影角色"間諜兒童三維: 遊戲上。"她使她作為演員玩"嚮導的萊地點,"首演在 2007 年,現已完成三個賽季的女孩嚮導亞曆克斯俄命中的迪士尼頻道系列中的標記。Selena 和她的伴侶強制轉換將 2009年艾美獎獲得優秀兒童專案。

Selena 然後留下不可磨滅印象與她主演的角色 2010年喜劇雷蒙和 Beezus。說 Selena,"我想從我的顯示完全不同的東西。所有這些令人難以置信演員,能夠向他們學習,讓我在電影世界中濕的腳。這是進入它的最理想方法。下一步了"蒙特卡羅",在其中她發揮了青少年的浪漫歐洲公國度假了主演的作用。Selena 當然,準備在第四個賽季的"Waverly 地點的嚮導"。

Selena 已分支到她新行服,夢出 Loud,專門在 K 公司出售的首映的方式。但她本能的慈善機構仍然強烈。她是一個自豪的兒童基金會大使,將顯示為聯合國兒童基金會密碼或處理的第三年痛擊,這次聯合國兒童基金會 60 周年揭開序幕。隨她帶一個新旅遊的新專輯。

有她自己的樂隊一直 Selena 的一個安慰她打道路"無雨的一年"。現場的成員 ;伊森羅伯茨 (結他)、 喬伊清雄 (男低音)、 葛列格福 (鼓) 和丹麥福 (鍵盤) 回她旅遊和説明形狀上她出現聲音。"在我電視節目我們有一個集成鑄就像一個家庭,"她說。"如果任何人都沒有感覺到它。我想該家庭的感覺在我的音樂,我們絕對有的現場。
[由 Microsoft® Translator 自動翻譯]

What do you do after striking gold with your first solo album, wrapping your third season starring in a hit series and earning raves for your movie debut? If you're Selena Gomez, you dance. At least, you get the world on its feet with "A Year Without Rain." A follow-up to "Kiss & Tell," Selena’s gold-certified Hollywood Records debut CD, "A Year Without Rain" shows Selena and her band, The Scene, in a whole new light, this one pulsating, multicolored and ready for the mirrored ball.

"I really wanted something that felt good to perform, but had a techno/dance vibe," Selena says. "I wanted something that had meaning and melody, and more empowering lyrics." That’s exactly what she delivers in "A Year Without Rain." Working with top producer/songwriters like Tim James & Antonina Armato, Kevin Rudolf, Toby Gad and Jonas Jeberg, Selena kept to a more quickened tempo, exploring themes of love, freedom and the joy of living for the moment.

Selena credits the album’s neo-techno leanings to her 2010 platinum-certified single, ‘Naturally," which pointed the way for her. That track "really helped me figure out where I want to be," she says. "There’s a feeling when I perform that song that I love, so when I was going back in the studio, I had a better understanding of where I wanted to be musically."

She gets right to it with the opening track, "Round & Round," an upbeat synth-driven song about reaching the limits of indecision in love. The plaintive "A Year Without Rain" may be more subdued, but its beauty impressed Selena enough to make it the title track. "When I got the song, I went through the roof," she recalls. "Everybody has that one person they can’t live without. It was exactly what I wanted to say." That goes double for the Spanish version of the song, Selena’s first recording in that language.

Having turned 18 this year, Selena has matured since making her professional debut at age 7, but girls still wanna have fun, which is what songs like "Spotlight" "Off the Chain" and "Summer’s Not Hot" are all about. "Rock God" features none other than Katy Perry on backing vocals, while "Intuition" boasts a duet between Selena and rapper Eric Bellinger in a tricked-out double-time salute to a positive attitude.

Selena slows things down on "Ghost of You," a ravishing ballad about a breakup so rough, no amount of "living crazy loud" can crush the memory. "It’s very beautiful, very raw," Selena says of the song. "Shelly Peiken co-wrote it. She knows me, knows about everything I go through, and knows how to express it in a beautiful way."

On the flip side, Selena comes back strong with "Sick of You," a Matt Squire-written and produced track about losing a loser ("You know fairy tales don’t come true/ Not when it comes to you"). The album ends with "Live Like There’s No Tomorrow," an epic power ballad expressing the creed by which Selena has built her life and career.

A Dallas native, Selena Gomez started acting at age seven when she landed a role in the popular television series "Barney & Friends," on which was a regular for two seasons. She landed her first film role in the 2003 sci-fi action adventure film "Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over." She made her mark as an actress playing girl wizard Alex Russo in the hit Disney Channel series "Wizards of Waverly Place," which premiered in 2007 and has now completed three seasons. Selena and her cast mates won a 2009 Emmy Award for Outstanding Children’s Program.

Selena then made an indelible impression with her starring role in 2010 comedy "Ramona and Beezus." Says Selena, "I wanted something completely different from my show. All these incredible actors, being able to learn from them and get my feet wet in the film world. It was the perfect way to get into it." Next up, a starring role in "Monte Carlo," in which she plays a teen on vacation in the romantic European principality. And of course, Selena is gearing up for the fourth season of "Wizards of Waverly Place."

Selena has branched out into fashion with the premiere of her new clothing line, Dream Out Loud, sold exclusively at K-Mart. But her instinct for charity remains strong. She is a proud UNICEF ambassador, and will appear for a third year at UNICEF's Trick or Treat bash, this time to kick off UNICEF's 60th anniversary. And with the new album comes a new tour with her band.

Having her own band has been a comfort for Selena as she hits the road with "A Year Without Rain." Scene members; Ethan Roberts (Guitar), Joey Clement (Bass), Greg Garman (Drums) and Dane Forrest (Keyboard) back her on tour and help shape her emerging sound. "On my TV show we have an ensemble cast that’s like a family," she says. "If anyone’s missing, you feel it. I wanted that family feel in my music, and we definitely have that with the Scene."

That family feeling had grown to include fans around the world, each of them all in when it comes to following Selena Gomez on her amazing artistic journey. Where’s she headed? She’ll let you know when she gets there. "I’m still figuring out who I am," she says. "I love expressing that through music, and through film. I feel at this moment in my life I couldn’t be happier."

聯絡資訊

電子郵件:
selenagomez@studiofanmail.com

回頂端  內容 [第1頁(共1頁)]

這個論壇的權限:
無法 在這個版面回復文章